Food poisoning is a worst ever condition which can begin anytime (usually an hour or few weeks) after consuming contaminated foods. Usually it got recovery after few days on its own. But elders, Infants and pregnant women should be careful in order How To Get Rid Of Food Poisoning due to their conditions and immune system which is more risky to food poisoning as compare to other .
As discussed above depending on types and your condition food poisoning recover by its own but it is necessary to know about how to cure food poisoning fast in order to start your easy life again.
How To Get Rid Of Food Poisoning Fast / How To Cure Food Poisoning Fast
The 1st in order to get rid of food poisoning is to figure out the reason behind your condition. Which might be when you try something new or a friend of you shared something with you or food that taste lil bit change. In addition the understand the symptoms of food poisoning you have like vomiting or diarrhea which may help you whether you should consult to doctor in worst cases or it is mild case which will recover by its own or some self made practices.
Call the doctor if your are facing one or all of these condition.
- If food poisoning from mushrooms or fish
- Patient of disease is infant, elder or pregnant women
- If patient faces dizziness or fainting, trouble breathing or vomiting blood
The 1st practice you should do in order how to get rid of food poisoning is intake plenty of fluids. Which helps your body to clean from toxins you injected and maintain the level of fluids you lost while vomiting or diarrhea. If your fluids lost is unable to stop you should consult to doctor.
in case you feel hungry you can go for brat food like banana, applesauce, rice and toast which will help your stomach calm . Remember dont eat too much at any case.
Try home remedies listed below will help to cure food poisoning fast and easy.
What To Drink When You Have Food Poisoning
Drink plenty of water. While having food poisoning the main concern in dehydration. Because of vomiting and diarrhea we lost much fluid to recover that lost we need to concentrate on drinking water and other fluids.
you can try other fluids too like Pedialyte easily available is good for any age. Adults can also take sports drinks.
remember stay away from caffeine and alcohol which may cause you to urinate more. Which can lead you to dehydration.
Basil oil in water or basil juice is also helpful to decrease dehydration. Cumen seeds brewed or straight both may help you.
we hope that will be enough to clear the confusion about What To Drink When You Have Food Poisoning.
How To Get Rid Of Food Poisoning Stomach Pains
The following remedies might be helpful in order to get rid of food poisoning stomach pains or stomach upsets.
- Boil half cup of rice in 6 cups of water for 20 min. After boiling remove the rice and put some honey or sugar for taste and drink it warm. This help you to ease your stomach worst condition.
- Crunch or chew some fennel seeds will support your digestive system.
- Take a small bites of caraway seeds if you feel gassy . which slow the growth of bacteria cause indigestion.
- Try to place heating pad or hot water bottle on your upset stomach it will gave you great relief .
If you are facing worst condition it is always recommended to consult with doctor in order How To Get Rid Of Food Poisoning Stomach Pains.
How To Get Rid Of Food Poisoning At Home
When we suffering from some worst condition our 1st priority is to get rid at home. In order how to get rid of food poisoning at home below are some home remedies by which you can ease your condition.
- The most popular remedy apple cider vinegar you can take two table spoons straight or can mix in a cup of hot water and drink it before any solid food.
- Honey contain antibacterial properties and can help in stomach acids.
- Ginger are found helpful in stomach pains. You can use in water or juice of ginger with honey
- During nausea use cold wet cloth for burning eye.
- 3 tea spoons lemon juice and some sugar. And use it 2 3 time a day to treat food poisoning.
- Bananas are easy to digest . Try to use shake of banana during day .
- 1 garlic with fresh water or juice of garlic can help you to get rid of food poisoning.
Read our other articles about food poisoning symptoms, treatment causes to know about food poisoning and how to get rid of food poisoning.